Have you been advised that part of your property is not compliant with the Scheme or is unauthorised? We can help liaise with your Local Government and prepare the documentation to formalise your retrospective development of land use.

Or perhaps you’ve purchased a property and discovered part of the house or commercial property has not been approved? We can help prepare the planning applications through to resolution.